Crossing Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A STORY RP FOR HALLOWEEN

Go down

THE POLL HAS ENDED ( Should we do a story rp for halloween)

A STORY RP FOR HALLOWEEN Vote_lcap22%A STORY RP FOR HALLOWEEN Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
A STORY RP FOR HALLOWEEN Vote_lcap11%A STORY RP FOR HALLOWEEN Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
A STORY RP FOR HALLOWEEN Vote_lcap56%A STORY RP FOR HALLOWEEN Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]
A STORY RP FOR HALLOWEEN Vote_lcap11%A STORY RP FOR HALLOWEEN Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

A STORY RP FOR HALLOWEEN Empty A STORY RP FOR HALLOWEEN

Post  Karu T'saiga Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:46 pm

This a poll which will end in 4 days, and will be based on whether we do a Halloween story Rp. Doing this would allow new people to forum roleplaying a chance to learn how, and have it be fun and kinda non-canonical so u dont have to worry about messing up the main story line when we finally start.

Of'course doing this would mean everyone only has 4 days to finish up character sheets of what we need to know unless certain characters wont take place in the Halloween story.And the reason we are doing it so early before Halloween is because a few of us might not be able to participate incase of family parties or random things.

So in otherwords everyone who wants certain characters to participate should finish up character sheets( Brad this means u with Eric and Justin, Manda if she wants to make a character and maybe Chris if he joins up, and Julia but thats only if you just want Kyo and Yuuki in it). Remember this is only for Story Rp. I will probably work on the premise of the story with Manda bear based on the votes in the next few days. Shouldn't be too long we only have like 4 members or something >_>.

But yeah anyways i think this would be fun to do next weekend and the week after that(Maybe earlier if everyone votes fast). If the Story does get enough votes to do the story I will be the first to post to explain the main focal point of the story i will use ur characters somewhat not in a harmful way and i will try to keep it to there personalities the best i can so dont be mean >_< K?

If u vote for zombie outbreak is will be zombies of course
If u voted for no u will not be able to take place in the story at all
If u voted for the quiet hill it will be a story based sorta like silent hill if anyone got that reference
If u dont vote at all u wont take place in it

I will be posting Halloween Story Rp information in this thread also involving the the main villian most likely, so u will know what you up against somewhat.And ill explain a few other things

How the voting is goin it seems that no matter what it will be a zombie outbreak
The Title has been chosen it will be posted in the Story Rp section.

The Story has been started.

Last edited by Karu T'saiga on Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Karu T'saiga
Karu T'saiga
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

A STORY RP FOR HALLOWEEN Empty Halloween 2009 Character Creation

Post  Karu T'saiga Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:20 pm

Character Name: Sezarius

Personality: Insane, Used to seeing death and decay around him and doesn't like change , Sadistic(loves to see others in pain,be it physical,mental, or emotional)

Appearance: Tattered robes, Supposedly decaying under the robes not much will be seen. 6 feet tall.

Originating Region: The Wastelands

Fighting Style: Commanding a army of the undead.

Main Weapon: Longsword

Sub Weapon(s): Any weapon he can grab.

Special Equipment:

Special Attack(s)/Power(s): An unknown fog(Generates a Fog or a mist like surrounding which awakens undead beings and brings them under his command), and partial regeneration.Can see through the eyes of his followers and command them using telepathy.

Hyper Ability/ies: Can summon newly constructed undead from remains to form new and terrifying beasts(Sub-bosses).

Background Story: A ancient and tortured soul from the past. A mage who fount a way to surpass death by controlling it and in a way has become his own puppet. As his body aged and died his soul and power increased in volume allowing immense power over the undead.

Likes/Dislikes: Dislikes everything.

Hobbies: n/a

Affiliation:No affiliation except for his own.

Extra content:
Karu T'saiga
Karu T'saiga
Player
Player

Back to top Go down