Crossing Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales games

Go down

The Tales games Empty The Tales games

Post  Julia Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:32 pm

For a few years now, I have been into The Tales games produced by Namco. The only games I have been able to play is Tales of Symphonia for the Gamecube and Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World for the Wii. I am also playing Tales of Phantasia, but from what I heard, it was never released in English. My friend found an English copy, and I have been playing it. It's pretty tough.

Now back to Tales of Symphonia. Out of all the games I have played for Gamecube and Wii, this is by far my favorite. From what I have heard, all the Tales games are interrelated, which makes sense. There is a 2 year difference between the first TOS Game and TOS: DoaNW. They can make a sequel from the way they left it. There are still a lot of loose ends. There was a difference between the two games. The first one had hardly any romance in it. Genis had a crush on Presea, and we hear about Kratos and Anna, an Regal and Alicia. But, the closest we got to Lloyd having any sort of relationship with any girl was during a scene in Flainor, then again, you don't have to use a girl for that scene. Now, in the new one, there is romance, between Emil and Marta, and even Lloyd gets a chance. It's a sad game. I cried at the end, because it was happy and sad. Both of the TOS games are worth playing. But, they do have alot of cut scenes. It is an RPG, after all.
Julia
Julia
Pro
Pro

http://www.myspace.com/bandgeekpenguin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum