Crossing Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character references in profiles

Go down

Character references in profiles Empty Character references in profiles

Post  B-rad Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:31 pm

Not sure who cares or not, but I've been working around with the profile page, if you'll notice now, you should have a sprite of a knight with the name "Default" above him.

This is an editable field, along with the text string below the image.  I'd like to allow each of us to add quick 150x150px image references of our characters and a link to their sheet.  I can go in and do this for you if you'd like, and no, your image doesn't absolutely need to be based on my art-style.  If I have sprites of your character that you'd like added as your icon, let me know, and I'll set you up with something.

If everyone likes this addition (and if anyone actually still gives a care about this forum for that matter), I'll add in fields for more characters.

I just thought this would be a good way for people who haven't RP'd together before to be able to quickly find their partner's character sheet or at the very least, know what they look like.
B-rad
B-rad
BrAdmin

https://crossingdreams.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down